Wednesday 3 September 2014

Room 9 Dragons


Room 9 Dragons

On Monday, Mrs Kahi read us a describing story all about dragons.
She asked us to draw a dragon in our reading books.
The dragons had to be about you.
Here are some of the Room 9 Dragons...
























As you can see, we have also used poetic writing to add to our dragons.

My dragon by Neave ...

My dragon flys over flower fields and glides across water and under water.
She is calm and nice and her eyes soar so bright she can light the way!



My dragon by Finlay ...

My dragon is as big as New Zealand and eats fish.



My dragon by Torah ...

Blood Trust is made of different colours of blood.
I love him more than anything .
But he can get quite a handful sometimes!





My dragon by Meg ...

My dragon lives in a pond,
It's big eyed.It has little babies that fly around it.
It has really spikey sides.





By Josie

Location:Room 9

No comments:

Post a Comment